Each lodge is located to enable privacy whilst ensuring ease of access. Car parking for 1-2 cars is available at all lodges. The site map shows the location of each lodge in the grounds of Tullochwood.
Our Type B, 3-bedroom lodges are classified as Category 2 disabled access. If you have disabled members in your group, please advise us of any special needs and we will do our best to assist.
We welcome all well behaved dogs in our lodges, we know they are a part of your family…they deseve a holiday too!
Located in the centre of the grounds which every guest can access, containing the following:
- Maps and information on local visitor attractions and activities
- Laundry facilities (washing machine & tumble dryer)
- Large selection of DVDs, games and books for guests to borrow
- Badminton equipment, bats, balls, crocquet set, buckets/spades for guests to borrow and use in our play areas
The grounds are kept as natural as possible, we have also developed some facilities to ensure guests can enjoy them during their stay. These include:Lochan (small loch) with a sandy beach along its side
- Woodland walk (approximately half a mile / 0.8km)…although you are free to wander thorough all 28 acres
- Picnic and seating areas
- BBQ area at the beach
- Outdoor badminton court
- Children’s play area with swings, wooden play house, climbing frame and large grass area for games